Bellanina Facelift Massage - What is this treatment?
Introducing Bellanina Facelift Massage Massage
All natural, Bellanina Facelift Massage is the premier, non-invasive technique for lifting and toning the face.
- restores muscle tone and elasticity
- improves lymph drainage
- unblocks "stuck energy that creates facial holding patterns
- beautiful glow
Results we've seen:
- decrease in under eye puffiness
- firmer cheeks and jaw line
- neck appears smoother
- nasolabial fold lines soften
- skin looks smoother and skin tone evens out
- youthful glow
Here are 3 different services that I offer:
- Bellanina Facelift Spa Massage Treatment - This includes a cleanse, light exfoliation, one round of the facelift massage strokes, Honeylift treatment and finishing products in a 60 minute service. $95.00 each
- Bellanina Facelift "Luxury" Massage Treatment" - This includes a cleanse, two rounds of facelift massage strokes, Honeylift, hand and foot treatment, special wrap and finishing products in a pampering 90 minute treatment. $125.00
Bellanina Facelift Massage starts with a thorough brush cleansing using a pure wholesome facial cleanser and warm towels to soften the skin. This process cleanses cellular debris and prepares the skin for massage. We use only the finest natural bio extracts to moisturize, feed and nourish the skin.
Through a series of acupressure and massage strokes, the vitality of the face is improved, energy is released and muscles are stimulated. We use luxurious aroma therapeutic oils and our signature invigorating Honeylift Massage Lotion. Using whipping, tapping, acupressure and contouring strokes, as well as, manual lymph drainage, blood and oxygen is stimulated to nourish, rejuvenate and tone the muscles and skin of the face. Your treatment concludes with a hydrating and relaxing hand, foot and scalp massage.
All natural, the Bellanina Facelift Massage is the premier, non-invasive technique for lifting and toning your face.
- Bellanina Facelift "Series" Massage Treatment - "Toning and Tightening" in (lieu of invasive surgeries).
This series requires two to three times per week for facial fitness for a total of 6, 12, or 18 sessions.This treatment concentrates on the facelift massage strokes and contouring of the face.To see the best results, it is recommended to come 2 - 3 times per week starting off.